Friday, March 14, 2008

Starting the IVF process!

We found out though a friend in Utah, that there is a study being done up here in Houston (I know kinda weird that we wouldn't know, but she would. lol) For two new progesterone drugs. You get to do a free round of IVF. So we called and went in for the initial testing. blood, ultrasound, sperm. ya know the basics.... and we were told that we were accepted. WOOHOO!!! this was two weeks ago. (February 27, 2008) The next step was to wait for my period to start, let me tell you it seemed like it took FOREVER. when in reality it was only a day late. lol. I called and now I have to wait for the nurse on call to call me back so I can go in for the "on menses" blood tests. I also have an IVF seminar and injection training set up for Wednesday the 19 of March. I also have to do an HSG (Histosonogram) 5-11 days after my period starts. so some time next week. That's all I know as of now. but I will fill you in more when I find out what comes next!

No comments: