Wednesday we had our Injectable training at 1pm. and the IVF Seminar at 5pm. they were each an hour long so we had about 3 hours to spare between. Mason was at a friends house from 12pm-7:30ish. when we came to get him he was more than ready to leave, and very happy to see his dad. (yes he is very much a daddy's boy) Plus the Houston Rodeo is going on down here for the next week or so. The Complex they live in is right across the street from where the Rodeo was. Needless to say normal Houston traffic (that is horrible) was twice as bad to get to there house.
Going back to the Training, Can I just say OUCH!!! I am so not looking forward to sticking myself with any needles while doing IVF. Andre is the lucky one who will get to stick me with the HUGE HCG needle. Over all it was pretty informative. We got to practice mixing air and water lol. Since there is no way they would want to waste the meds.
I loved the IVF Seminar, it answered some of the questions I had, and more that I hadn't even thought of. Plus you get to see all of the pics of eggs and sperm. It was really interesting. A lot of information, but I'm sure we will cover more of it as time goes by with the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is funny how fast you get used to the whole needle thing. The first few times you stick yourself it's hard but after that you don't even give it a thought. The big needles aren't nearly as bad as they look - just make sure you ice the area first and you'll hardly even feel it.
You don't have to do PIO shots right? Those were the worst, so if you get to skip those I am very jealous!
Post a Comment