Saturday, December 23, 2006

Defective? NO refunds or exchanges!!!

Its just to bad that you cant just exchange your body parts for ones that work better once in a while. Ok so not all of me is defective, but in regards to my fertile state well I am, and to some that may not be a very big deal, but to me it is! In most regards one might say I have a great life, wonderful husband, great son, nice home, etc...(not that I'm not disagreeing) but then if you really know me you would know that ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted kids. Key word here is KIDS as in more than one. Not only that, but my wonderful husband would love to have more than one. Plus then we have our son, who not only would like a baby brother or sister, he prays for it daily, and if we forget to include it in any of our prayers he asks us to say it again. So there you have it.

No comments: