Monday, March 17, 2008
Got a call back
So the nurse for the IVF Study called me and I go in for base blood testing today at 2:00. (its the second set of blood tests. the first is pre-menses and the second is during menses.) I feel bad that we are leaving Mason with other people so much this month, and next, I'm sure it will only get worse. luckily he loves to go to other peoples house and play with new toys if not other kids. (yes he is a very independent child... we have had friends over for him, and he has even said that he doesn't want to play with them, he wants to play by himself!) I'm sure I'm worried about it more than he is, especially since he hasn't been anything but excited to go play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment