Monday, June 30, 2008

One Baby. YAY!!!!


Today we went in for our first OB visit. It went really well. We saw the baby, and heard as well as saw the heartbeat! It was so exciting. I admit I shed a few tears. We also called our families and told them the wonderful news. Our next appointment is in a week and a half and we'll get another ultrasound. I can't wait!
Final results in our game (please click here for explanation):

#ActualAndreJenMason
Eggs Retrieved23-5-2+7
Eggs Fertilized20-12-8<0>
Embryos Transferred2+1+1+2
Embryos Left to be Frozen10-10-4+6
Resulting Babies1<0>+1+1
TotalN/A-26-12+16

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Well, it's only right that the MOM should win the contest! :D Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you!!!

Najma said...

Yay Jen! It's cool to read your blog! The theme is so cute too. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Devri said...

Cool blog!! put you in and congrats on the yougin'

Clint and Elle said...

looking good! I like your game-very cute. Sounds like a roller coaster ride you've been on-I know you're stronger for it especially since you're still going strong. Thanks for sharing your great news (and the previous yucky news too. :) )