Thursday, June 05, 2008

Caffeine Free Heaven in a Can!!!

I just have to say that since I have been told no caffeine, I have been struggling. Not because of the caffeine but because I love Dr. Pepper. The places we usually shop do not carry caffeine free Dr. Pepper. I was so sad. I ended up calling Dr. Pepper, and through a voice activated system I was told 5 places near us that carry it. One was a place I had already checked and I knew they didn't really have it. I called the Kroger by the temple and I was in luck - they carry it. The next day we went and I got a 12 pack. I haven't been so excited for a drink in all my life. It was wonderful!!! I have had one a day since then (Monday) and will continue to do so. YUMMY!!!!!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Jen,
I just found that the Kroger by me has caffeine free Dr. Pepper. I bought 2 liters, but I think they had it in the can too. Let me know if you want me to buy you a supply (but it sounds like you have your suppliers picked out!)
Stacia