Saturday, June 28, 2008
Cravings, Aversions, and Boobs
So far my cravings have started early although they aren't as strong as the real cravings I'm sure I'll have later. For a week or so I was really cravings eggs, which was strange because I never really crave them or even really like them much (except for an occasional omelet). When I was pregnant with Mason one thing I craved was chili cheese dogs but just the thought of hot dogs makes me wanna hurl. The last few days I've also been a little nauseated in the morning so maybe by next week I'll be spewing without thinking of hot dogs. If you read the ticker up at the top you'll see that Pamela Anderson is getting jealous of my boobs and that isn't a lie. I'm barely fitting in my regular clothes now. Some of it is also due to the fact that my belly is already showing. It's kinda cool but I wish I'd pop soon. With Mason I didn't really show until about 16 weeks and even then with maternity clothes on you couldn't tell unless you knew me. Maybe I can give Kate (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) a run for her money on belly size. Yes, after going through IVF we get asked all the time if we've seen that show on TLC with the 8 kids. If one more person asks that, I swear, with the hormones going through me I might just rip their heads off! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just FYI, in case you couldn't tell already by the wording of this post, Andre wrote it not me! I would never refer to puking as hurling or spewing, among other things.
Post a Comment