~As soon as you buy a wheelchair, I bet you'll be able to walk again!
~Boy, I wish I were paralyzed. I get so tired of walking, and if I were paralyzed I wouldn't have to walk everywhere!
~My cousin was paralyzed, but she started shaving her legs in the other direction and she could walk again. You should try that.
~I guess God just didn't mean for you to be able to walk.
~Oh, I know exactly how you feel, because I have an ingrown toenail.
~Sorry, we don't cover your treatment for paraplegia because it's not a life-threatening illness.
~Oh, I have just the opposite problem, I have to walk walk walk everywhere I go.
~You're just trying to hard, relax and you'll be able to walk.
~You're SO lucky...Think of the money you save on shoes!
~I don't know why you are being so selfish! You should at least be happy that I can walk!!
~I hope you don't try those anti-paralyzation drugs. They sometimes make people run too fast and they get hurt.
~Look at those people hiking ... doesn't that make you want to hike?
~Do you want to rub my legs? That might help you walk and give you luck.
~Take a vacation and you'll walk!
~I just ran a marathon and won. Let me tell you all about it and show you my medal and tell you how everyone is doting on me!
~Here is a special walking shoe pendant. If you put it under your pillow then it will help you walk.
~Three other people who limped because of sprains and were so worried are walking just fine now.
~You are just too worried about never walking, it's all in your head! If you stop thinking about it so much, it will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks so much for the input! =)
Thanks Jen,
I remember thinking the same thing
You posted this a long time ago, but I just came across this via mormonchic...I LOVE this entry. Brilliant, I tell ya. You can't know what infertility is like until you really experience it. THanks for sharing!
I love this, it's so true. People don't get that there are *real*, physical reasons some of us can't get pregnant that no amount of "just relaxing" will fix!
Post a Comment