Thursday, July 31, 2008
Leaking Already!!! - Warning to much information
I know anyone can read this, but I don't think as many people read this blog as our other one. So I'm putting certain things here since this is my journal of sorts. First let me say that when I was pregnant with Mason I started leaking colostrom at 12 weeks. Yes, you read that right 12 weeks. Well with this pregnancy I have already started. It's not too bad yet, but it began about a week ago. What a long yucky time I am going to have to wait until this stops. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had early leaking too. And it's totally normal for it to be even earlier with subsequent pregnancies, and even for it to never go completely away after weaning (Sawyer weaned over a year ago and I can still get something out.) Sorry if that's TMI. LOL
dirty! j/k I had this the 1st time w/Wyatt @ about 20 weeks and I wanted to die! I had NO IDEA that could happen until then. Retarded, I know. I am so happy for you to leak...at least you know you're still pregnant! :O
Okay - I didn't know that could happen at all! Better you than me -- ha ha!
Im sorry! I never start leaking till like 29 weeks, Hello nursing pads! lol.. ( remember its all for a good reason.)
Post a Comment