Thursday, May 15, 2008
Ultrasound and 2ed set of Injections
I went in for my ultrasound and blood work yesterday, Everything is right on target. My ovaries are nice and suppressed, ready to start getting mega stimulated. I will continue to take the Lupron (to avoid Ovulating) but at a lower dose. I also start two other injections on Friday. Menopur and Gonal-F, These two injectable drugs are hormones that will ultimately over stimulate my ovaries to get lots of eggs. They went over how to mix both medications so that I only have to do one shot instead of two. Which I am really happy about. I also got a pink and brown tote like bag. (that they give to all the study patients) We will see how the side effects of these hormones will be! Hopefully I am not loopy and cranky with everyone. If so be forewarned its the drugs talking. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo for one shot instead of two! Don't worry, we won't take anything you say personally for the next couple of weeks. :D
Post a Comment