Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birth control

It is weird to me to be taking birth control. All throughout our marriage we had no need to take it or use any form of birth control for that matter (I'm sure that's too much information for some of you). The last time I took birth control was when I was 16. I had ovarian cysts and the pills helped control the cysts so they wouldn't burst and cause me tons of pain. It's weird to look at this small package of pills, and think that it's me taking them. What's even weirder is that we are taking them in part of trying to get pregnant. Ha, ha, ha! Oh the things we go through to have babies.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I felt the same way - it's the ultimate irony to take birth control in order to *help* you get pregnant. LOL